Instant Bus Rental Pricing
Los Angeles Charter Bus Rentals
Need a Bus? We'll Take Care of You!
- It's the most pampered way to travel—When you travel by charter bus, you'll have someone else handling all the travel details. From the moment you step on the bus, you can let your hair down, knowing that we'll get you where you need to go when you need to be there. You won't have to check a map or look at your watch — we'll keep you right on schedule.
- If you can dream it, we can probably do it—With a charter bus, you won't be stuck on a prepackaged tour, going places that don't interest you. You tell us where you want to go and when you want to be there, and we'll make it happen.
- You'll be safe and secure—We have the best drivers in the world and we ensure that they keep their skills honed through regular and rigorous training. In addition, you won't have to worry about security — there's only one way on and off the bus, so you won't have unwanted guests.
- Charter bus travel is the most reliable way to go—Cancellations and delays are virtually unheard of with charter coaches. You'll stay on the same coach for your entire trip and your luggage will always accompany you, so there's no concern about missed connections or lost bags.
Still Thinking About It? More Compelling Reasons to Choose Charter Bus Travel
- It's a lot less hassle than other modes of travel—You won't have to stand in a TSA line, take off your shoes or submit to a body scan. You'll never have to put a device into "bus" mode — you can use your phone or tablet at any time. And we won't make you dump any liquids—bring your favorite shampoo (or your favorite adult beverage!).
- You'll have room to move—There's plenty of leg room with all of our seats, and the aisles are spacious, too. Best of all, no one will make you sit down and buckle your seat belt — you'll be free to move about the bus at your leisure.
- You can change your mind or book at the last minute—Because of our vast fleet of vehicles, we can usually accommodate 11th hour changes or even book an entire trip with short notice.
- Charter bus travel is environmentally friendly—When you all travel together, there's less impact on the planet.
A Charter Bus — The Right Fit for Any Outing
Whether it’s business or pleasure that takes you to LA, BusRental.com has the coach to meet your needs, with all the amenities you want. If you’re taking immediate family or a small group to the City of Angels, you’ll want to book our Executive Sprinter Van, with accommodations for as many as 12 people and plenty of room for bags and baubles. For slightly larger groups, our mini-buses, with capacity for 24 to 35 passengers, are ideal. But there’s no limit to how many people you can bring to Los Angeles. Our largest coaches seat up to 57 comfortably and multiple rentals are always an option. Of course, Los Angeles is the entertainment capital of the world, so it’s the perfect place for a party. And what better way to do that than on one of our customized “party” buses, with state-of-the-art sound systems and room for 20 to 40 party guests!
A charter bus rental is well-suited for just about any type of event:
- Concerts, games or other special events—With a charter bus, you can catch the Lakers or the Dodgers in style and convenience. We'll take you right to the front gate and pick you up when the game's over. It's also the perfect way to catch a stadium concert or a show.
- School or church trips—When you have a group of students or fellow church members, you'll appreciate the benefits of a charter bus. You'll all travel together, so you won't have to worry about anyone getting lost or breaking down. In addition, your participants can use the time on the bus to building new friendships and lasting memories.
- Corporate or company outings—A charter bus is a great way to get your employees to a meeting, a team-building event or a fun outing. You can use the time on the bus for last minute preparations, strategy sessions or to allow participants to break the ice.
- Family gatherings—If you want a family celebration that will long be remembered, travel together by charter bus. Whether it's a birthday, anniversary, wedding, graduation or reunion, the time on the coach will bring you closer as a family.
There's Really No End to the Attractions in Los Angeles
- Arts, Culture and Entertainment: Patrons of the arts will have much to enjoy in LA, from the Getty Center, with its rich visual arts to the LA Philharmonic, from the thriving theater scene to the Walt Disney Concert Hall and the LA Opera. Check our Grauman's Chinese Theater, Madame Tussaud's Hollywood or see the RockWalk at the Guitar Center. Or you can go on one of the many guided tours of celebrity homes or take the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Historic Sites and Landmarks: Though Los Angeles is a relatively young city, there are still more than 220 properties here that are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. There's the Ennis House, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, as well as many famous churches and famous buildings.
- Sports Venues and Golf Courses: LA is a city of champions, from the Lakers to the Rams, from the Dodgers to Kings. The Clippers and Angels also call the city home. The City of Angels also boasts some of the most storied golf courses in the world, including Bel-Air Country Club, Brentwood, Wilshire and Westchester.
- Parks and Outdoor Activities: In Southern California, you'll want to be outside as much as possible. Check out the waves at Santa Monica Beach of Venice Beach, or take a hike through Runyon Canyon, where you'll have a stunning view of the city.
- Shopping and Restaurants: For shoppers, LA is the place of legend. If you want high end items, nothing compares to Rodeo Drive. Other popular destinations include Melrose Place, The Grove and the Mohawk General Store. When you're ready to dine, you'll discover that the options are endless, from Tunisian and Anhui to Hungarian and Nepali, from Guatemalan and Basque cuisine to one-of-a-kind diners and five star restaurants. You might get the best burger you've ever had at Father's Office, or try the amazing Indian fare at Surati Farsan Mart.
What Will It Cost to Rent a Charter Bus to Los Angeles?
- Make your reservations as early as possible, as you'll have more options
- If you plan to stay overnight on the way to or from LA, you'll need to cover the costs of lodging for your driver. Check with your hotel to see if they will offer free accommodations or a discounted rate for your driver.
- Check with hotels and other venues to see if there's inexpensive parking for your bus nearby.